Subcontractors & CIS

Those of you working in the building trade as a subcontractor will be having CIS tax deducted from your weekly or month pay and this can build up to a sizeable amount during the year.

Often you will have overpaid tax and we can help in ensuring you get the maximum tax back and as soon as possible after the tax year end.

For a very reasonable fixed fee we will help you to get your tax refunded, often £’000s as quickly as possible. For those of you working in the building trade who need to register as subcontractors we will get you registered and ensure you are being paid correctly by your contractor.

Have a tax query?